What can Energy Gate do for you?
Upload Your Resume
Tips To Work In UAE
1. Make sure that your passport is authentic & valid for at least 6 months.
2. Currently certificate of good conduct is not needed until further notice.
3. New comers planning to work in the UAE will need to undergo medical tests at government approved health centers in the UAE.
4. You must get your degree certified from the UAE Embassy or consulate & also from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your home country.
5. Medical professionals are required to take an exam from Ministry of Health & Prevention in order to practice the profession in the UAE.
6. Some professions are practiced only by UAE nationals such as a lawyer.
7. Read UAE Labour Law & be aware of your rights & duties.